1.31.2016

Sunday Night Steals: Valentine's Day Gifts for Her

 XO Metallic Journal // Initial Bag Charm // X Ring // Vintage Tin Candle // Tiny Heart Studs // Initial Necklace // LED Letter Light // Travel Size Perfume // Water Bottle // I Love You Ceramic Trinket Dish // Drusy Tassel Drop Earrings // Shimmering Stud Earrings

So I'll be the first to admit, I am very difficult to shop for. And guys, I'm sure your girl is probably the same. I'm one of those that once I see something I like, I go ahead and buy it for myself. Which is both a great thing (where my independent ladies at?) and a terrible thing (Christmas time for my friends and family is a bit of a struggle).

So I've done you all a favor and pulled together some of my favorite Valentine's Day gifts. No, I have not purchased any of these for myself yet.. although those pink tassel drusy beauties are calling my name..

P.S. They're all under $60!!!

What are your plans for Valentine's Day?


0 notes:

Post a Comment