1.24.2016

Sunday Night Steals: Spring Wardrobe Refresh

Peep Toe Platform Booties // Plaid Button Down // Doe Print Flat Clutch // Tortoise Drop Earrings // Distressed Camo Pants // Bordeaux Pumps // Tassel Earrings // Double Bar Ring // Collar Necklace // Wrap Blouse

Spring is right around the corner and that means a little Spring cleaning is in order. *yaay* (not). But when you clear our the old, that only makes room for the new and I totally already have my new additions lined up.

May I present you with my Spring Wardrobe Refresh! The perfect pieces to transition your wardrobe from Winter to Spring. Long sleeve light layers, distressed jeans and fun accessories that can go with any outfit. Can you tell I'm excited?

But I'm not going to sit here and lie to you and tell you I've pulled the trigger on all these pieces yet.. They're actually just sitting in my shopping cart right now.

Guess I better get started on that whole Spring cleaning thing... I'll let you know how that goes.



0 notes:

Post a Comment