1.18.2016

Why I Love My Fit Foods



So New Year's has come and gone, but hopefully your resolutions are here to stay. But let's face it, it's way easier to sit there on December 31st and talk about all the staggering life changes you're going to make, than it is to go out and do them the other 364 days of the year.

Life happens. Trust me, I know that all too well. You fully plan on meal prepping and making all these Pinterest-worthy recipes... #Fitspo.

But then you get a call from your friend begging you to come to brunch with her (the peer pressure is real) or an email from your boss about that one meeting you need to prep for. Then you think about all the laundry you probably should be doing right now, not to mention the fact that YOU'RE TIRED.

I know those all seem like the most first world problems ever, but you can't sit there and tell me you can't relate. THE STRUGGLE IS SO REAL PEOPLE. 

Bottom line is this: Sometimes life just gets in the way of even the best intentions.

Enter My Fit Foods. *angels sing*

I live for My Fit Foods. I know that sounds dramatic. But I'm being completely honest with you when I say I eat the stuff at least 6 or 7 times a week (meals, not days). Especially with a lifestyle as crazy as mine, I need something I can just grab and run out the door. It's a lifesaver. I'm telling you.

All of their meals are fresh, portion controlled and most of them are even gluten free! To say I'm a fan would be an understatement.

A few of my favorites if you're going to give it a try:

-Good Morning Sunshine Breakfast
-Turkey Pasta
-Chili Mac
-Shredded Beef Tacos
-Spinach and Chicken Enchiladas
-Supreme Pizza Pasta

P.S. If you're really in a time crunch, you can even order it online!

I want to hear what you think! What are your tricks for eating healthy on the go?

0 notes:

Post a Comment