12.27.2015

Sunday Night Steals: It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year


Nordstrom Half Yearly Women

"It's the most wonderful timeeeee of the yearrr.." (Tell me you weren't just singing that inside of your head).

We all know how the holiday jingle goes. Well, while Christmas is great, (Like really super great because Jesus is awesome and obviously pretty darn important to this whole life on Earth thing), I also like to think of the Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale as an extension of said most wonderful time.

But for real. All jokes aside, this sale is AWESOME.

For those of you who don't know me, I actually used to work at the ol' Nordy's myself back in college and let me tell you, IT WAS AMAZING. For me, not my wallet. I like to think of myself as the ideal employee. I made a lot of money for the company, then turned around and gave it right back. But hey, I looked good!

Anyway, I decided to do you all a favor and hit up the sale ahead of time to pick out some of my favorites. Hopefully by the time you're finished browsing, that song won't be stuck in your head anymore.

Sounds like some wishful thinking to me.

0 notes:

Post a Comment