12.28.2015

Is It Sweater Weather Yet?

Columbia Hideaway Sweater


Now I don't know about you, but it is downright WARM in Texas right now. Well, that is, until I decided to try and fly home from the holidays mid-Winter Snow Storm warning. Go figure.

Anyway, lack of weather winter aside, I am still excited about this little cozy number I happened upon today amid the post-Christmas return rush. I'm kind obsessed with it to be honest.

I love a good chunky knit and I totally have a soft spot for turtlenecks. Sue me.

Columbia Hideaway Sweater and Oliver

Best part? It's on sale. Yeah, I shelled out less than HALF of what I would at the mall on this bad boy. Oliver obviously approves of my purchase. #catladyproblems

And maybe, JUST MAYBE, if I start wearing it, the winter weather will follow suite.

*fingers crossed*

0 notes:

Post a Comment