1.10.2016

Sunday Night Steals For the Home

Sunday Steals 1.10.16


This week's Sunday Night Steals post is inspired by my current search for a new apartment. Which can I go ahead and just say this? It's EXHAUSTING. Thank goodness for my rock star realtor Ryan Cauley. Seriously, he's been my saving grace. If you're in the DFW metroplex and need a place to live, CALL HIM!!

But apartment search aside, I'm REALLY excited to decorate a new place! It's kind of fun to get into a new space and make it yours.

Unfortunately for me, I have inherited a pretty expensive taste when it comes to well, everything. Hence why Restoration Hardware is my life. I would literally move into one of their stores if they'd let me. But that would be creepy, so I won't.

Since RH is a tad on the pricey side (Okay a lot on the pricey side), I've had to do some bargain hunting and I've decided to round up a few of my favorites and share them with y'all!

Pssst: Did I mention everything is under $120?! *insert confetti emoji here*

What's your personal interior design taste? And where do you go to find a good bargain?

Any and all suggestions welcome! Except Pinterest, because let's face it. I'm not that talented.


0 notes:

Post a Comment